CauCawa Organic Cocoa Powder from Peru
- Not alkalized, heavily de-oiled
- Especially versatile
- From fair cultivation
- Classic Criollo cocoa
This flavourful organic raw cocoa powder hails from South America. Use the powder to make chocolate drinks, protein shakes, shakes or smoothies! Try the powder in raw food desserts, baked goods, cakes or hot cocoas! YUM!
The cocoa powder is made from raw, unroasted cocoa beans filled with valuable nutrients - enjoy a natural delicacy and superfood!
- For smoothies, chocolate spreads, for baking and for drinking chocolate
- Valuable nutrients: protein, fibre, magnesium, calcium, iron, manganese, phosphorus, zinc, copper, potassium and (unheated) essential omega-6 fatty acids
- Origin: Peru ("single origin"), Amazon region **
- Variety: fine Criollo cocoa
- Taste: a pleasant cocoa taste with malty notes
- Vegetarian, vegan and gluten-free
- Tested for cadmium content. Compliant with the 1.1.2019 EU-wide cocoa powder laws
- Fair: local cooperatives are provided with trade programs that enrich the quality of life for the local people
|Product Features:||Vegan, Vegetarian|
- 100% Cocoa Powder 
- From organic farming
|Nutritional Information||per 100 g|
|Energy Content / Calories||1486 / 355 kjs / kcals|
|from Saturated Fats||6,83 g|
|from Unsaturated Fatty Acids||3,87 g|
|from Polyunsaturated Fatty Acids||0,48 g|
|from Sugar||1 g|
Dietary supplements are not a substitute for a varied and balanced diet. Keep away from children.
The recommended daily dosage should not be exceeded.
- 250 g
VitalAbo UK Shopping Highlights
Free Delivery to United Kingdom from £42.90
Secure Payment using SSL Encryption Technology