Fit4Day Rice Style Shirataki
Ideal as a main course or side dish
- Made from Konjac flour
Originally, Shirataki is made in the form of noodles. In this product, however, the pasta is transformed into rice consistency! Shirataki is mainly made from Konjac flour and is a food that comes from Asia.
- Since it is dried, the Shirataki rice is odourless.
- For 1 serving, add 50g of Shirataki rice to boiling water and cook for about 8 minutes. The rice swells intensively during cooking to yield approx. 225g.
- Enjoy the rice as a side dish, rice dish or salad!
|NEW Product Features:||Vegan|
|Nutritional Information||per 100 g ||per serving (225 g) |
|Calories||159 / 38 kj / kcal||360 / 86 kj / kcal|
|Fat||<0,1 g||<0,1 g|
|from Saturated fatty acids||<0,1 g||<0,1 g|
|Carbohydrates||0,7 g||1,6 g|
|from Sugar||<0,1 g||<0,1 g|
|Protein||<0,1 g||<0,1 g|
|Fiber||18 g||41 g|
|Salt||<0,01 g||<0,01 g|
- 22 g of the raw product provides 100 g of the finished product
- 50 g of the raw product provides 225 g of the finished product
Dietary supplements are not a substitute for a varied and balanced diet. Keep away from children.
The recommended daily dosage should not be exceeded.
VitalAbo UK shopping highlights
Free Delivery to United Kingdom from £42.90
Secure Payment using SSL Encryption Technology