Fit4Day Spaghetti-Style Shirataki
Noodles originally from Asia
- Made from konjac flour
These Shirataki Noodles are spaghetti shaped and are made from Konjac flour. Originally from Asia, this type of food is an ideal alternative to traditional noodles.
- One package contains one serving.
- For 1 serving, add 75g of Shirataki noodles to boiling water and cook for about 8 minutes. The Konjac noodles swell up while they cook, for a finished quantity of 180g.
- Enjoy the noodles as a side dish, as a typical pasta dish or as a salad!
|NEW Product Features:||Vegan|
|Nutritional Information||per 100 g ||per serving (180 g) |
|Calories||113 / 27 kj / kcal||205 / 49 kj / kcal|
|Fat||<0,1 g||<0,1 g|
|from Saturated fatty acids||<0,1 g||<0,1 g|
|Carbohydrates||0,5 g||0,9 g|
|from Sugar||<0,1 g||<0,1 g|
|Protein||<0,1 g||<0,1 g|
|Fiber||12 g||22 g|
|Salt||12 g||22 g|
- 42 g of the raw product provide 100 grams of finished product
- 75 g of the raw product create 180 g of the finished product
Dietary supplements are not a substitute for a varied and balanced diet. Keep away from children.
The recommended daily dosage should not be exceeded.
VitalAbo UK shopping highlights
Free Delivery to United Kingdom from £42.90
Secure Payment using SSL Encryption Technology