Garmin Forerunner® 735XT
GPS Multisport watch with heart rate measurement on the wrist
- With Garmin Elevate ™ technology
- Measures without chest strap heart rate
- Advanced data for Cycling Dynamics
Advanced GPS Multisport watch with Garmin Elevate ™ technology for heart rate measurement on your wrist
- Measure your heart rate on your wrist while running, cycling or swimming
- Advanced data for Cycling Dynamics 1 and for the swimming and running efficiency 2 for storing the balance of the ground contact time, stride length, the vertical relationship etc.
- Lactate threshold 3, VO2max, running forecast and recreation counselor
- Online Functions 4 as Smart Notifications, automatic uploads to Garmin Connect ™, live tracking and more
- Customize with free screen themes, apps and more of Connect IQ ™
Watch your step
- Improve on the track, on the bike and in the water. This GPS Multisport watch is ideal for athletes who need detailed data. The 735XT has a smaller size and a comfortable armband, so you can keep track of your data all day. Use the device as a fitness tracker and save your number of steps, calories burned and sleep data.
- Switch between running (indoor / outdoor), cycling (indoor / outdoor), swimming (pool / open water), cross-country skiing, paddle sports, trail running, hiking, and strength training. Create custom workouts and enjoy free downloads at Garmin Connect.
Right on the wrist
- The Forerunner® 735XT is our first multisport watch with Elevate ™ technology for heart rate measurement on the wrist. See statistics like heart rate ranges and beats per minutes - in real time and in a multicolor display.
Exercising with Heart
- Enjoy detailed data whenever you need it.
Suffer Street Cred
- With the integration of the Strava Live Suffer Score, you can get street cred for your sweat. Strava Suffer Score analyzes your heart rate during a workout and ranks your total activity effort. With the purchase of a 735XT you get a 60-day free trial to Strava Premium, so you can see your suffer score and use it to push yourself harder than ever. Your suffering has value, so use it.
Online features and individual design
- With Smart Notifications 4, automatic uploads to Garmin Connect 4 and live tracking 4 the 735XT is the ultimate watch for sportsmen. Keep your phone safe and get your alerts on your wrist. Decide then whether you want to reply or not. You can even customize with free screen themes, apps, and data fields of Connect IQ ™ Forerunner ® 735XT.
Data at your fingers
- Use Garmin Connect, our free online community to store activities, plan, share, show off and get inspired. place. Compete to stay healthy and enjoy health tips. Connect with other users to participate in challenges and competitions. Available on the computer or on compatible mobile devices.
The extras do not have an end
- The fitness tracker 7, keeps track of the number of steps and calories burned around the clock and monitors sleep. Combine your watch with many other accessories.
¹ When used with the Watt measurement Pedal System Vector ™, Vector ™. 2
² When used with the heart rate chest belt HRM-Run ™ or HRM Tri ™.
³ When used with a heart rate chest strap.
4 When coupled with a compatible phone
5 When used with the heart rate chest belt HRM Swim ™ or HRM Tri.
6 Available for Garmin Connect users, the fitness tracker functions.
7 Fitness-accuracy trackers
|Categories:||Accessories, Tapes & Compresses , Sport / Massage / Sauna Accessories , Strength Sports & Endurance|
Dimensions, Weight and Power
|Dimensions||45 x 45 x 11.7 mm|
|Display size, WxH||31.1 mm diameter|
|Display resolution, W x H||215 x 180 pixels|
|Battery life||Up to 24 hours in UltraTrac mode without optical heart rate measurement, up to 14 hours in the type mode with GPS and optical heart rate measurement, up to 11 days in clock mode with fitness tracking, Smart Notifications and optical heart rate measurement|
|Water resistance||5 ATM|
|Transfer from device to device (shares data wirelessly with similar units)||No|
|Smartphone Notifications (shows when connected to your compatible phone email, SMS and other alarms)||Yes|
|Watch functions||Including date and alarm|
Cards and Memory
|Ability to add maps||No|
|Lap history||80 hours of activity data|
|Accelerometer (calculates the distance for indoor training without a stride sensor required)||Yes|
|Compatible with Vector ™||Yes|
|Several bike profiles||No|
|Speed / cadence sensor||Yes (optional)|
Running and cycling functions
|Heart rate monitor||Yes (wrist)|
|Foot Pod||Yes (optional)|
|Virtual Partner® (train against a digital person)||Yes|
|Virtual Racer ™ (compete against other activities)||Yes|
|Courses (You can transfer routes and follow this)||Yes|
|Auto Pause (stop watch is automatically stopped eg when you stop at a traffic light)||Yes|
|Car Lap® (automatically starts a new lap)||Yes|
|Auto Scroll (cycles through data pages during workout)||Yes|
|Automatic multisport (switch between sport modes by pressing a key)||Yes|
|Advanced workouts (create custom, goal-oriented workouts)||Yes|
|Pace alert (if you vary from preset pace an alarm)||Yes|
|Time or distance alert (when you reach a preset value, an alarm will sound)||Yes|
|Interval training (set up exercise and rest intervals)||Yes|
|Heart rate-based calorie computation||Yes|
|Training Effect (impact of an activity on your aerobic fitness)||Yes|
|Display views individually adaptable||Yes|
|Power meter compatible (displays power data from compatible ANT + ™ -enabled power meters third-party suppliers)||Yes|
|Temperature (displays the temperature and records)||No|
|Pool functions (paths, distance, pace, stroke count, calories burned)||Yes|
|Swim identification (eg Front Crawl)||Yes|
|Open Water Swim features (distance, pace, stroke count, calories burned)||Yes|
|Automatic Target (learn how active the user and has a daily target steps)||Yes|
|Inactivity bar (appears on the device after a period of inactivity; walk around a few minutes to reset the display)||Yes|
|Sleep monitoring (monitors total sleep time and hours of motion or quiet sleep)||Yes|
Garmin Connect ™
|Garmin Connect ™ compatible (online community where you analyze, categorize and share data)||Yes|
|Automatic sync (automatically transfers data to your computer)||Yes|
- Forerunner 735XT GPS Watch
- Data / charging clip
Dietary supplements are not a substitute for a varied and balanced diet. Keep away from children.
The recommended daily dosage should not be exceeded.
Forerunner 735XT: Getting Started