Bike computer with integrated GPS
The M450 by Polar is a cycling computer, designed to support all driving styles and objectives.
- The orthostatic test provides a simple and reliable way to determine your current daily condition. It shows you how your heart rate changes through training and factors such as stress and illness.
- By regularly repeating the test you will find out what you can expect in terms of heart rate. You can then adjust your training accordingly so that your body can recover as required.
- If you're improving your fitness or you always want to keep your progress to date, you can determine where you just within five minutes using the smart Fitness Test. Compare your test results regularly so you can see your score and set goals.
- Get motivating feedback right after your workout! Get a quick overview and detailed feedback or transfer your file to: flow.polar.com / polarpersonaltrainer.com to get more detailed results.
Smart calorie computation
- OwnCal is the most accurate calorie counter on the market. It calculates the number of calories consumed during a training session based on your weight, your size, your age, gender, and your maximum heart rate (HR max), and your effort during training.
Measure your training
- Shows you how the training affects your body and helps you to compare workouts. A constant recording of your workouts helps you adjust your training intensity and duration to your goals.
- Helps you to find balance between training and recovery. The recovery status is based your overall workouts and consists of your daily activity plus your training schedule. Avoid overtraining or undertraining!
- Detection of speed, distance and route with an advanced GPS that has a fast satellite connection.
- Integrated barometer for precise altitude functions.
MONITORING THE HEART RATE
- The heart rate is your most reliable fitness indicator.
- The heart rate monitoring is the key to an effective workout.
- Know yourself better by measuring your fitness and your progress using the fitness tests and orthostatic tests.
TRAINING STRESS AND RECOVERY STATUS
- Know your limits, by observing your workouts and figuring out when to take a break.
FOCUS ON SAFETY
- A smart LED light on the front ensures safety.
- Weight: 51g
- Thickness: 14.0 mm (with mount 19,4 mm)
- Display size: 3.5cm x 3.5cm
- Splashproof (IPX7)
- High precision barometer
- Sensitive and accurate GPS
- 64 MB flash memory
- 35 hours recording time *
- Rechargeable 385 mAh battery
- Battery life for up to 16 hours of training with active heart rate and GPS function
- Simple wireless synchronization via Polar Flow app with Bluetooth Smart
- Micro-USB port for charging and data synchronization with PC or Mac via Polar FlowSync
- ar Flow Web Services compatibility with Mac OS X 10.6 or later and PC Windows XP, 7 and. 8
- Preloaded GPS satellite positions
- Compatible power meter third party (third-party compatibility check)
- Update Software Stack
- Display languages: English, Spanish, Portuguese, French, Danish, Dutch, Swedish, Norwegian, German, Italian, Finnish, Polish, Russian, Chinese and Japanese
Dietary supplements are not a substitute for a varied and balanced diet. Keep away from children.
The recommended daily dosage should not be exceeded.
Cadence sensor Bluetooth® Smart with Polar M450