Raab VitalfoodBread Baking Mix with Reduced Carbohydrate Content
With flax and chia seeds, brown millet flour and psyllium husks
- Organic certified
- Organic certified
The Raab Vitalfood Bread Mix uses only carefully selected ingredients such as brown millet and flaxseed flour, chia seeds and psyllium husks in organic quality. In addition, the yeast-free baking mix is suitable for vegans.
- Pour the contents of the package (250g) in a bowl and add 300 ml of cold water.
- Use a hand mixer (with a dough hook) and mix for 3 minutes.
- Form the dough into a nice, round loaf and place it on a baking tray that has been covered with baking paper.
- Smooth the dough's surface with wet hands and cut it twice with a moistened knife.
- Bake in preheated oven at 175 ° C (convection oven) on the bottom rail for approx. 60 min.
- At the end of the baking time, increase the temperature to 200 ° C and bake for another 5 min.
- After baking, allow the bread to cool on a rack. Keep bread in the refrigerator and use quickly after baking.
- The colour and taste may vary as the bread is a natural product subject to seasonal variations.
- Keep away from the light and heat, keep dry and well sealed.
- Machine filled.
|NEW Product Features:||Certified organic, Vegan, Vegetarian|
|Pharmaceutical form:||Powder, Food|
|Nutritional Information||per 100 g|
|Calories||1432 / 342 kj / kcal|
|from Saturated fatty acids||1,1 g|
|from Sugar||1,1 g|
- 37% Flaxseed flour 
- 37% Brown Millet Flour 
- Rice flour 
- 9% Chia seeds 
- 3% Ground psyllium husks 
- Sodium hydrogen carbonate 
- Cream of tartar
- Coriander 
- Curcuma powder 
- from certified organic cultivation
- leavening agent
Dietary supplements are not a substitute for a varied and balanced diet. Keep away from children.
The recommended daily dosage should not be exceeded.
VitalAbo UK shopping highlights
Free Delivery to United Kingdom from £40.00
Secure Payment using SSL Encryption Technology