The first capsule for Tattoos & Permanent Make-Up.
A hypo-allergenic micronutrient complex with vitamins, minerals and phytochemicals to support stressed & tattooed skin from within.
The innovative formula contains all the B vitamins that are important for normal skin function (eg vitamin B2, biotin). It also contains natural vitamin C from acerola cherries as well as the antioxidant trace elements zinc, selenium and copper. An extra boost comes from bamboo extract (containing 47% natural silicon), alfalfa and chlorella.
The capsules can be used to maintain well-groomed skin before, during and after tattooing as well as for the active support of especially stressed skin.
• free from lactose, fructose and gluten
• free of artificial colours and flavours
• hypoallergenic production
• gelatin-free capsules
• also for sensitive people
• from ISO 22000 (DEKRA) certified production
• made in Austria
- Take 2 × 1 capsule daily with a meal.
- Do not use for more than 8 weeks.
- Do not exceed the daily dose. Dietary supplements should not be used as a substitute for a balanced and varied diet and a healthy lifestyle. Keep out of reach of small children. Store cool and dry.
- Avoid swimming, trips to the sauna, sunbathing or going tanning with a fresh tattoo. These activities should be avoided for a few weeks after tattooing.
- Take good care of your tattoo after tattooing. Avoid contact with perfumed shower gels or other irritating substances.
- Support cell regeneration with proper nutrition
- VIGEOVIT® TATAU® contains micronutrients that support healthy skin. Therefore, taking the supplement for a few weeks before and after tattooing is recommended.
|Product Features:||Halal, Vegan, Vegetarian|
Filler: Cellulose, Capsule: Hydroxypropylmethylcellulose, Acerola Fruit Extract (50% Vitamin C), Ferrous Gluconate, Bamboo Extract (75% Silica), Alfalfa (Medicago sativa) Plant Powder, Kelp Algae - Focus Thallus Extract (0.1% Iodine), Chlorella Microalgae, Niacinamide , Ergocalciferol, calcium pantothenate, zinc picolinate, cyanocobalamin, copper citrate, L-selenium methionine, riboflavin, folic acid, D-biotin.
Dietary supplements are not a substitute for a varied and balanced diet. Keep away from children.
The recommended daily dosage should not be exceeded.