fangocur Bentomed Micro
Dietary supplements from Styria
- With high-quality barley grass
- Contains all-natural herbal essences
- Free from nickel and lactose
Bentomed Micro made up of three, all-natural components: volcanic healing clay in the purest form available, high-quality barley grass and the essences of a secret herbal blend.
- Mix 1 teaspoon of Bentomed Micro in 250 ml of water. Leave to stand for 10 minutes before ingesting. Continue to stir the beverage between sips. More detailed instructions can be found in the accompanying package insert.
Fight Bad Breath:
- Mix 1 teaspoon of Bentomed Micro in 250 ml of water. Leave to stand for 10 minutes. Stir and use the mixture to rinse the oral cavity. Then, hold the mixture inside your mouth and gargle for a few minutes to disinfect the oral cavity. Swallow the Bentomed Micro thereafter so that it can take effect in the throat, stomach and intestine. Do not eat or drink anything for about 30 minutes. It is recommended to follow this procedure for a period of 3 months (every morning and evening) after brushing your teeth. Then discontinue use for a week, and resume application once a week. It is advised to repeat the procedure every 3 - 4 months for effective results.
|Categories:||Instant drinks, powder & syrups|
Ingredients: Gossendorf natural mud, organic barley grass, natural pure herbal essences
Dietary supplements are not a substitute for a varied and balanced diet. Keep away from children.
The recommended daily dosage should not be exceeded.