- Only 12 calories / 100ml
- 6 bottles of Helga
- Vegan vitamin B 12 source
- Contains chlorophyll and iron
- Chlorella algae from Germany
Helga is an algae drink that contains valuable ingredients and is a protein-based alternative to sugar-laden sodas. It provides important nutrients such as iron and vitamin B12 and is also a vegan protein source that can be enjoyed by vegetarians and vegans alike.
The sparkling drink is:
- Free from allergens, gluten and lactose
Key facts about Helga!
- The chlorella algae contain the most chlorophyll of all food types.
- Helga contains the valuable vitamin B12, which many vegans and vegetarians tend to lack in their diet.
- Contains important minerals
- A bottle of Helga contains only 30 kcal
|Vitamins:||Vitamin B12 - Methylcobalamin|
|Diets & Dietary Restrictions:||Vegan|
|Allergens:||Gluten-free, Fish-free, Lactose-free|
|Categories:||Instant drinks, powder & syrups|
|Product Features:||Allergen-Free, Aspartame-free, Fructose-Free, Vegan, Vegetarian|
|For Whom:||For Children|
|Nutritional Information||per 100 ml|
|Calories||51kJ / 12 kcal|
|Saturated fatty acids||0 g|
Ingredients: Water, beet sugar, carbonic acid, chlorella algae, citric acid, stabilized chlorophyll, natural flavours.
Dietary supplements are not a substitute for a varied and balanced diet. Keep away from children.
The recommended daily dosage should not be exceeded.
| || ||27||(75%)|
| || ||4||(11%)|
| || ||2||(5%)|
| || ||0||(0%)|
| || ||3||(8%)|
We do not have any reviews in English yet, but we do have 29 reviews available in other languages.
- No reviews available