Herbal actives Ashwagandha
Also known as Indian Ginseng
(£0.00 / vegetarian capsules, Price shown includes 5% VAT. - Excludes delivery costs)
Features & Advantages
- With biologically active substances
- 100% natural
- Support for stressful situations
Item no.: DS-7108, Content: 60 veg. capsules, EAN: 097467071087
- Provides 450 mg of a standardized extract of the ashwagandha root (Withania somnifera) with 1.5% (6.75 mg) Withanolides.
- Ashwagandha or winter cherry belongs to the Solanaceae family (the nightshade family) and is native to the arid regions of India, Pakistan and Sri Lanka.
- Ashwagandha also is known as Indian ginseng.
- Contains withanolides, biologically active substances with structures like sterols.
- No artificial colours or preservatives.
- Hypo-allergenic; Free from yeast, wheat, corn, soy and milk.
- take 1 capsule daily
|Allergens:||Gluten-free, Fish-free, Soy free, Lactose-free|
|Categories:||Plant Extracts, Capsules|
|Product Features:||Allergen-Free, Vegan, Vegetarian|
- Silicic acid (silica)
- Vegetable cellulose
- Purified water
Dietary supplements are not a substitute for a varied and balanced diet. Keep away from children.
The recommended daily dosage should not be exceeded.
English reviews written for Herbal actives Ashwagandha
1 customer review in all languages
We do not have any reviews in English yet, but we do have 1 reviews available in another language.
- No reviews available