Kulau Sea Veggies - Organic Sea Salad
Seaweed - Salad
Sea Veggies - Wild Growing Organic Vegetables.
Algae have great culinary potential with various edible seaweed types and different flavours. Aquatic plants are not only versatile but also contain numerous vitamins, minerals and trace elements. Due to the high iodine content, it is advised to enjoy seaweed in moderation.
The sea salad is tender and crisp in texture, high-fibre and high-protein, low fat and sugar-free.
- The algae from KULAU Sea Salad stem from organic wild collection along Spain's Atlantic coast.
- The algae are air dried at 40 °C.
- First wash the sea salad, soak it in water for 15 minutes and rinse well. Sea lettuce is a nutritious and delicious supplement that can be added to an array of salads.
- When is its wet state, weight increases 6-fold.
- Naturally rich in iodine. Excessive intakes of iodine can lead to a thyroid disorder. Do not ingest more than 0.2 mg of iodine a day.
- White spots found on the surface of the algae are natural sea salt residues
|Diets & Dietary Restrictions:||Sugar-Free|
|Product Features:||Certified organic, Free From Sugar|
|Nutritional Information||per 100 g *||per 100g **|
|Calories||177 kcal||26 kcal|
|Fat||0.6 g||0 g|
|Saturated fatty acids||0.2 g||0 g|
|Sugars||0 g||0 g|
|Iodine||2.54 mg||0.89 mg|
Ingredients: 100% sea lettuce (algae, Ulva spp.) *
Dietary supplements are not a substitute for a varied and balanced diet. Keep away from children.
The recommended daily dosage should not be exceeded.