- Psyllium seeds
- 80% vegetable fibre
- Without additives
The psyllium seed husks are from the Plantago ovata plant that is native to India. It contributes to a fibre-rich diet due to the high plant fibre content (80%) and its swelling ability (up to 50 times in size).
- Take 1-3 teaspoons as needed with plenty of water. Let swell.
- Goes great in drinks, yoghurt, müsli and soups.
- Use half the dosage for children.
- Drink plenty of water after ingesting.
- Psyllium seed husks can be eaten on their own or as a supplementary treatment.
|Diets & Dietary Restrictions:||High in Fibre|
- 100% Psyllium husks
|Nutritional Information||per 100 g||per serving (6 g)|
|Calories||858 / 205 kj / kcal||50 / 12 kj / kcal|
|Fat||1,9 g||0,1 g|
|from Saturated fatty acids||0,3 g||<0,1 g|
|Carbohydrates||9 g||0,3 g|
|from Sugar||<1 g||<0,1 g|
|Protein||4,3 g||0,3 g|
|Fiber||80 g||4,6 g|
|Salt||<1 g||<0,1 g|
Dietary supplements are not a substitute for a varied and balanced diet. Keep away from children.
The recommended daily dosage should not be exceeded.
| || ||48||(81%)|
| || ||8||(13%)|
| || ||2||(3%)|
| || ||1||(1%)|
| || ||0||(0%)|
We do not have any reviews in English yet, but we do have 48 reviews available in other languages.
- No reviews available