Nature's Plus Activated Coral Calcium®
Activated calcium from marine deposits
(£0.00 / vegetarian capsules, Price shown includes 5% VAT. - Excludes delivery costs)
Features & Advantages
- From deep waters off Okinawa
- Natural and calcium-rich
- Sustainable harvest
Item no.: DS-3723, Content: 90 veg. capsules, EAN: 097467037236
Activated Coral Calcium
- Comes from the Japanese Pacific island of Okinawa.
- Nature's Plus provides with Coral Calcium® the best quality because it contains a lot of magnesium and the broadest range of synergistic trace elements.
- Harvesting is done under state supervision and membership in the WWF
- Compliance with environmental regulations is mandatory.
- Hypoallergenic, free of yeast, wheat, soy and milk
- take 3 vegetarian capsules daily (1 serving) with a meal
|Allergens:||Gluten-free, Fish-free, Soy free, Lactose-free|
|Categories:||Minerals & Trace Elements|
|Ingredients||per 3 capsules|
|Vitamin A (Beta-Carotene)||2.917 IU|
|Vitamin C (ascorbic acid)||70 mg|
|Vitamin D2 (ergocalciferol)||816 IU|
|Vitamin E (tocopherol)||35 IU|
|Algae calcium||1.000 mg|
|Red seaweed||305 mg|
|from Calcium ||345 mg|
|from Magnesium ||183 mg|
|Zinc ||16 mg|
|Manganese ||1,44 mg|
|Copper ||2,4 mg|
|Boron ||1 mg|
|Selenium ||30 µg|
|Chrome ||86 µg|
|Iodine (From Kelp)||150 µg|
- Phytavail complex: provides soluble minerals of plant origin, citrate, ascorbate, aspartate, aminoate, Rare Earth trace elements and fructooligosaccharides (from inulin from chicory [cychorium intybus, root], turnips / sugar cane)
- Microcrystalline cellulose
- Silicic acid (silica)
- Magnesium stearate
- Vegetable cellulose
- Purified water
Dietary supplements are not a substitute for a varied and balanced diet. Keep away from children.
The recommended daily dosage should not be exceeded.