Nature's Plus Potassium 99mg
99 mg of elemental potassium!
(£0.00 / tablet, Price shown includes 5% VAT. - Excludes delivery costs)
Features & Advantages
- As an amino acid complex
- Important electrolyte
Item no.: DS-3370, Content: 90 tablets, EAN: 097467033702
Chelated potassium as an amino acid
- All living things have a higher proportion of potassium than sodium. In fresh, whole foods, potassium and sodium are in a ratio of 7: 1. In industrialized countries, we often consume high amounts of salty foods, which reverses this ratio.
- Yeast-free • Vegetarian
- Made through the biotron processing of the amino acid chelation
- Take 1 tablet daily 1 times
|Allergens:||Gluten-free, Fish-free, Lactose-free|
|Categories:||Minerals & Trace Elements|
- Microcrystalline cellulose
- Stearic acid
- Magnesium stearate
- Vegetable cellulose
- Pharmaceutical glaze (from tree resin)
- Silicic acid (silica)
General Information About Potassium
Dietary supplements are not a substitute for a varied and balanced diet. Keep away from children.
The recommended daily dosage should not be exceeded.
English reviews written for Nature's Plus Potassium 99mg
3 customer reviews in all languages
We do not have any reviews in English yet, but we do have 3 reviews available in other languages.
- No reviews available