Nature's Plus Vitamin D3 1,000 IE Softgels
Natural vitamin D3
(£0.00 / softgel, Price shown includes 5% VAT. - Excludes delivery costs)
Features & Advantages
- Practical soft gels
- With safflower oil
- 1,000 IU (= 25 mcg) per softgel
Item no.: DS-1042, Content: 180 softgels, EAN: 097467010420
Vitamin D is formed under the influence of UV-B rays of sunlight in the skin cells.
- Vitamin D3 1000 IU soft gels are practical, easy-to-swallow soft gels, in which the vitamin D3 is dissolved in safflower oil.
- It is pure, natural vitamin D3, which is obtained by UV-B irradiation of lanolin (from sheep). D3 is an easily available form of Vitamin D. It plays the role of a prohormone and is converted to the active hormone calcitriol.
- Take 1 softgel with plenty of fluid daily
|Pharmaceutical form:||Soft gel|
|Allergens:||Gluten-free, Fish-free, Soy free, Lactose-free|
|Vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol)||1.000 IU|
- Vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol)
- Safflower oil
- Sunflower oil
- Purified water
General Information About Vitamin D
Dietary supplements are not a substitute for a varied and balanced diet. Keep away from children.
The recommended daily dosage should not be exceeded.
English reviews written for Nature's Plus Vitamin D3 1,000 IE
- No reviews available