PowerBar Charger Lemon
Provides the body with everything you need before training or strength training.
- 3000mg creatine per serving. PowerBar uses high-quality creatine from Creapure
- At least 2600 mg LEUCINE per serving - the most important essential amino acid
- At least 1400 mg ARGININE per serving - an essential amino acid.
- At least 120 mg CAFFEINE per serving.
- C2MAX - Effective carbohydrate mixture of glucose and fructose.
Charger Lemon provides the body with everything you need before training, or to prepare for the upcoming strength training.
- CAFFEINE reduces fatigue and increases the ability to concentrate.
- C2MAX CARBOHYDRATE MIXTURE supplies energy, spares the body's reserves, stabilizes blood sugar levels and improves creatine transport in the body.
- Consumption of rapidly available carbohydrates also causes the release of the hormone insulin, which helps the formation of muscle.
- CREATINE provides the muscles with important growth stimuli
- LEUCINE, an amino acid supports the body with important start signals for muscle building
- ARGININE promotes blood flow to the muscles.
- Both amino acids increase the release of insulin, which promotes anabolic (muscle building) processes.
RESULTS: A more intense workout, more effective training results
- Caffeine promotes the absorption of carbohydrates
- Increased interaction: Carbohydrates, arginine and leucine support the release of insulin
- Arginine, leucine, creatine and insulin promote muscle building
- The simultaneous intake of creatine with carbohydrates promotes its transport into the muscle cell
- Creatine also reduces muscle damage and soreness
Use: 1 serving = 43 g (2 scoops) in 250 ml of water. Recommended
Consumption time: drink 1 serving approximately 30 minutes before exercise..
|Exercise Goals:||Muscle Building, Endurance|
|Categories:||Shakes, Spirutein & Proteins, Amino Acids|
|Nutritional Information||per 100 g||per serving|
|Calorific value||1619 kJ / 381 kcal||696 kJ / 163 kcal|
|Protein||10.8 g||4.6 g|
|of which L-arginine||3.8 g||1.6 g|
|including L-leucine||7.0 g||3.0 g|
|Carbohydrates||79.1 g||34.0 g|
|of which sugars||28.0 g||12.0 g|
|Fat||<1.0 g||<0.4 g|
|of which saturates||<1.0 g||<0.4 g|
|Fiber||<1.0 g||<0.4 g|
|Sodium||<0.02 g||<0.01 g|
|Creatine||7.0 g||3.0 g|
|Caffeine||0.3 g||0.1 g|
Ingredients: Maltodextrin (34%), fructose (24%), dried glucose syrup (13%), creatine (7.9%), L-leucine (7000mg / 100g), acid (citric acid), L-arginine (4700mg / 100g ), flavoring, coloring (curcumin), emulsifier (soya lecithin), releasing agent (silicon dioxide), flavor (caffeine) (0.3%).
Dietary supplements are not a substitute for a varied and balanced diet. Keep away from children.
The recommended daily dosage should not be exceeded.
English reviews written for PowerBar Charger Lemon
2 customer reviews in all languages
We do not have any reviews in English yet, but we do have 2 reviews available in other languages.
- No reviews available