Sport LAVIT Hot Gel
For external use after hard workouts
- Very warming
- Relax after a hard workout
Sometimes we overdo it while exercising and feel strained afterwards. For this reason, Sport Lavit developed the Hot Gel, which can be massaged into the affected areas for warm relief.
- The Hot Gel should only be used on healthy skin.
- Not suitable for children under 12 years old.
- The gel should not be applied to mucous membranes, the eye area or injuries.
|Use for Sports:||Strength and Muscle Training, Regeneration|
- Denatured alcohol
- Rosmarinus Officinalis Leaf Oil
- Vanillyl Butyl Ether
- Calendula Officinalis (Marigold) Flower Extract
- Urtica Dioica Leaf Extract
- Eugenia Caryophyllus Leaf Oil
- Harpagophytum Procumbens Root Extract
- Sodium hydroxide
- Disodium Edta
- Capsicum Annuum Fruit Extract
- Capsicum Frutescens Fruit Extract
- Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil
- Sodium benzoate
- Citric Acid
- CI 15985
- CI 16255
Dietary supplements are not a substitute for a varied and balanced diet. Keep away from children.
The recommended daily dosage should not be exceeded.
VitalAbo UK shopping highlights
Free Delivery to United Kingdom from £42.90
Secure Payment using SSL Encryption Technology