Organic Hemp Tea with Hemp Blossoms "calm down"
Obtained from hemp leaves (Cannabis folium)
- From organic farming
- Vegan & vegetarian
- No psychoactive effect
- Free from additives
The organic hemp leaves and blossoms are harvested by hand before they start to bloom. During this time the content of secondary plant compounds and essential oils are at their highest. Afterwards, the hemp leaves and blossoms are carefully dried at mild temperatures to maintain their healthy properties.
Hemp tea is ideal to help you relax after a strenuous day. This trendy hot beverage also provides well-being and balance. It has no psychoactive effects.
Due to its sweet yet herbaceous flavour, hemp tea leaves are the ideal additive for many a meal. The flavour is indispensable when it comes to asparagus but also makes for a great dessert replacement. The tea refines meals that include pasta, vegetables, fish, poultry and bitter salads.
Tip: Add 1 teaspoon to boiling water, cover with a lid and let it brew for 4-5 minutes. To enhance the flavour add a splash of milk.
- Food supplements are not a substitute for a balanced diet. A healthy lifestyle and balanced nutrition are import.
- Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Store cool and dry.
Disclaimer and a general note on medical topics:
- The information provided is meant for the sole purpose of providing general information and is not intended for diagnosis, treatment, cure or prevention of diseases. This does not replace expert advice from doctors or pharmacists and should not replace or be used as a substitute for an existing treatment plan. Always consult your doctor if you have any health issues or complaints. We do not accept liability for inconvenience or damage resulting from product use. The CBD products and micronutrients are offered as a dietary supplement and are not meant as medical aids. They should not be used during pregnancy or nursing. All texts do not claim to be complete, or relevant to everyone.
- We recommend consulting your doctor regarding the CBD products as we are not able to give medical advice or make medical statements for legal reasons. This includes giving advice about use or areas of application.
|Categories:||Plant Extracts , Teas|
|Product Features:||Certified organic , Vegetarian|
|Pharmaceutical form:||Loose Leaf Tea|
100% dried hemp leaves (THC <0.2%) *, **
*from controlled organic cultivation
Dietary supplements are not a substitute for a varied and balanced diet. Keep away from children.
The recommended daily dosage should not be exceeded.