Garmin HRM Chest Strap Tri
Heart rate data in all three disciplines
Couple the HRM-Tri with the Forerunner® 920XT and get more out of your triathlon
The HRM Tri stores heart rate data when it is under water, and sends it to the Forerunner 920XT afterward. Even out of the water, the belt, thanks to its soft, rounded edges and hidden seams, is super comfortable.
The HRM-Tri is equipped with an accelerometer, which measures body movements to calculate three drive efficiency data **:
- Step Frequency: The number of steps per minute.
- Vertical movement: The high-low movement of your running motion. It indicates the vertical movement in centimeters. The HRM-Tri is compatible with several other fitness products, but shows heart rate data only if it is coupled.
- Ground contact time: The time of each step that you spend when running on the ground (measured in milliseconds).
Examples of typical use
- Bicycle training, jogging, belt training
- Open water swimming
- Triathlon (open water swimming)
- Triathlon (with open water swimming) while wearing triathlon clothing
* Forerunner 920XT, epix ™, fēnix® 3
** Running Productivity features are only available on the Forerunner 620 / 920XT and the Fenix 2/3. The HRM-Tri is compatible with several other fitness products, shows heart rate data but only if it is coupled.
|Categories:||Sport / Massage / Sauna Accessories|
Measures and weight
- Dimensions (L x W x D): 60 to 142 x 3 x 1.2 cm
- Weight: 59 g (2.1 ounces)
- Module size: 29.4 x 51.4 x 8.5 mm
- Module weight: 49 g
- Change in length: Foldable
- Length: 60 to 142 cm
- Battery: CR2032
- Battery Run Time: 10 months (triathlon training: 1 hour per day)
- Water resistance: 5 ATM (corresponds to the test pressure in 50 m water depth)
- ANT + ® Heart Rate: Yes
- Supports heart rate variability and advanced heart rate functions: Yes
- 2.4 GHz ANT wireless communications protocol: Yes
- Running efficiency: Yes
- Stores and transmits heart rate data: Yes
- Heart rate statistics for swimming intervals: Yes
- Non-slip design for the pool: No
- Resistant to pool chemicals: No
Dietary supplements are not a substitute for a varied and balanced diet. Keep away from children.
The recommended daily dosage should not be exceeded.
Garmin HRM-Tri™ and HRM-Swim™