Hawlik Reishi Powder, Organic
(£19.49 / 100 g, Price shown includes 5% VAT. - Excludes delivery costs)
Features & Advantages
- From fully matured mushroom body
- Also known as Ling Zhi
- Originates from China
Item no.: HAW-B1012, Content: 100 g, EAN: 9009330010124
The Reishi mushroom is also known as Ling Zhi or Ganorderma lucidum. It originates from China and contains numerous nutrients such as vitamins, minerals, including magnesium, calcium, zinc and iron, as well as polysaccharides and beta-glucans typical of the mushroom. To produce the powder, the fruiting body of the Reishi mushroom is gently dried and then finely ground. Ideal as an everyday supplement.
- Add 1-2 heaped teaspoons to plenty of liquid daily and drink.
- The powder can also be mixed with food (1 tsp corresponds to approx. 2 g powder).
- Do not exceed the recommended daily intake.
- Store out of reach of small children, in a cool, dry and dark place.
|Diets & Dietary Restrictions:||Vegan, Vegetarian, Gluten-Free, Lactose-Free|
|Product Features:||Vegan, Vegetarian|
|Hawlik Products:||Vital Mushroom Powder|
|Nutritional Information||per 100 g|
|Calories||909 / 217 kj / kcal|
|from Saturated fatty acids||0,2 g|
|from Sugar||0,03 g|
- 100% Reishi powder 
Hawlik - Information for Products Safety
Dietary supplements are not a substitute for a varied and balanced diet. Keep away from children.
The recommended daily dosage should not be exceeded.