Herbal actives Passion Flower
Contains essential oils in their leaves
(£0.00 / vegetarian capsules, Price shown includes 5% VAT. - Excludes delivery costs)
Features & Advantages
- The leaves contain flavonoids
- No artificial colours or preservatives
Item no.: DS-7236, Content: 60 veg. capsules, EAN: 097467072367
(Passiflora incarnata) – Passion flower
- The passion flower got its name because the flowers' shape reminded Jesuit monks of the crown of thorns in the Passion of the Christ.
- The leaves contain flavonoids including glycosyl flavones such as isovitexin glucoside, maltol, and coumarin derivatives, as well as small amounts of essential oils.
- It contains 250 mg of standardized extracts from the Passion flower (Passiflora incarnata) with 3.5-4% (8.75-10mg) flavonoids.
- Made without artificial colours or flavourings. Hypo-allergenic, wheat-, yeast-, corn-, soy- and milk-free.
- Take 1 capsule before going to sleep or as needed.
|Allergens:||Gluten-free, Fish-free, Soy free, Lactose-free|
|Product Features:||Allergen-Free, Vegan, Vegetarian|
|Passion flower extract||250 mg|
Dietary supplements are not a substitute for a varied and balanced diet. Keep away from children.
The recommended daily dosage should not be exceeded.
English reviews written for Herbal actives Passion Flower
2 customer reviews in all languages
We do not have any reviews in English yet, but we do have 2 reviews available in other languages.
- No reviews available