Life Light Witch Hazel
Hamamelis herbal distillate in a 50 ml glass bottle
- Made in Austria
- Optional spray attachment sold separately
German title: Alpensegen Zauberstrauch
The witch hazel herbal distillate is made from the Hamamelis virginiana plant in Austria.
- Alcohol = at least 21% vol.
- take 2-3 x 7 drops under the tongue, 30 minutes before or after a meal
- 3-6 Months: Take 3x10 drops under the tongue, 30 minutes before or after a meal
- After using for 4-12 weeks, take a break for at least 3-4 weeks
- Spray: you can spray the spray in your mouth up to 3 x daily. Spray 5 pumps in your mouth and do not eat or drink for 10 minutes afterwards.
- You can also spray the product over your head and breathe in deeply. This dose is recommended for children, although they should take less. Children six and up can use the spray.
- You can also rub the drops into your stomach, back or the crook of your arm.
- The drops should be taken neatly or diluted with a little water sublingually. Take before or 30 minutes after eating.
- You can also add the drops to bathwater or warm water.
- You can take the drops with a little water, take under the tongue 30 minutes before or after eating.
- Hold the liquid in your mouth before swallowing
- For children, halving the dose is recommended. You can let the liquid stand in warm water until the alcohol has evaporated.
|NEW Product Features:||No Synthetic Additives, Free From Sugar|
|Pharmaceutical form:||Liquid, Drops|
- Distilled water
- Alcoholic herbal distillate
- Witch Hazel (Hamamelis virginiana)
- 21% Alcohol minimum volume
Dietary supplements are not a substitute for a varied and balanced diet. Keep away from children.
The recommended daily dosage should not be exceeded.
VitalAbo UK Shopping Highlights
Free Delivery to United Kingdom from £42.90
Secure Payment using SSL Encryption Technology