Nature's Plus Lecithin Granules
Oil-free lecithin granules with 95-98% soy phosphatides
(£0.00 / kg, Price shown includes 5% VAT. - Excludes delivery costs)
Features & Advantages
- Vegetarian and gluten-free
- Oil-free lecithin product
- From naturally occurring choline and inositol
Item no.: DS-4210, Content: 340 g, EAN: 097467042100
Lecithins are fat-like substances, which are composed of fatty acids and glycerol, phosphoric acid or amino acids.
- As natural emulsifiers, they are able to contact simultaneously interact with both water and oil.
- Take 1-2 tablespoons (1 tablespoon = 7.5g) mixed with juice, cereal or straight from the container daily.
|Essential Fatty Acids:||Lecithin|
|Allergens:||Gluten-free, Fish-free, Lactose-free|
|Ingredients||per 7,5 g|
|Phosphatidyl choline||270 mg|
|Phosphatidyl inositol||165 mg|
- Phosphatidyl choline
- Phosphatidyl inositol
|Nutritional Information||per 7,5 g|
|Calories||180 / 43 kj / kcal|
|from Saturated fatty acids||1 g|
|from Polyunsaturated fatty acids||2,5 g|
|from Monounsaturated fatty acids||0,5 g|
|from Sugar||0 g|
Dietary supplements are not a substitute for a varied and balanced diet. Keep away from children.
The recommended daily dosage should not be exceeded.