Nature's Plus Niacin 100 mg
Yeast-free vitamin B3
(£0.00 / tablet, Price shown includes 5% VAT. - Excludes delivery costs)
Features & Advantages
- On a rice bran basis
- Gluten-free formula
Item no.: DS-1850, Content: 90 tablets, EAN: 097467018501
Niacin contributes to:
- Niacin stimulates the circulation and can trigger temporary, harmless skin redness (flushing).
- These symptoms usually disappear after a few days of use. As an alternative, niacinamide, which does not cause flushing, is recommended.
- 8 water-soluble vitamins are contained by this vitamin B complex.
- These have an important function in the nervous system and are involved in the release of energy.
- In case of hypersensitivity, the niacinamide is recommended.
- take 1 tablet daily
- When taking products containing nicotinic acid, you may experience a harmless side effect called a "niacin flush" that expands your blood vessels. This means that for about 10 minutes you could experience reddened skin with an itchy feeling, as well as light, harmless swelling.
|Allergens:||Gluten-free, Fish-free, Soy free, Lactose-free|
|Product Features:||Allergen-Free, Vegetarian|
|Vitamin B3 (Niacinamide)||100 mg|
General Information About Niacin
Dietary supplements are not a substitute for a varied and balanced diet. Keep away from children.
The recommended daily dosage should not be exceeded.
English reviews written for Nature's Plus Niacin 100mg
21 customer reviews in all languages
We do not have any reviews in English yet, but we do have 21 reviews available in other languages.
- No reviews available