Naturya Organic Fair Trade Cocoa Powder
Delicious cocoa powder
£5.47 £6.85 -20% (£4.38 / 100 g)
Price shown includes 5% VAT. - Excludes delivery costs
Features & Advantages
- Intense flavour
- Perfect for baking & flavouring
- Purely vegetable-based
- Certified organic
Item no.: NAT-CACAP125, Content: 125 g, EAN: 5060238480772
These sustainably grown and carefully hand-picked cocoa beans are ground into a fine powder that can be used for baking for flavouring food. The purely vegetable-based powder has an intense cocoa flavour that is delicious in cakes, biscuits, smoothies or bowls.
- The cocoa powder can be used for smoothies, baking or bowls as you like. Follow the instructions in your recipe to know how much powder to use.
Recipe tip "Vegan Hazelnut Brownies":
Preparation time: approx. 10 minutes
Baking time: approx. 20 minutes
Ingredients for approx. 8 brownies:
- 460 g canned black beans
- 1/2 cup cocoa and hazelnut spread
- 4 tbsp cocoa powder
- 2 tbsp gluten-free flour
- 1/3 cup agave syrup
- 1/3 cup coconut sugar
- 4 tbsp plant-based milk
- 1 tbsp melted coconut oil
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips or cocoa nibs
- Optional: goji berries or mulberries
- Preheat the oven to 180°.
- Rinse the beans well and put them in the blender.
- Add the rest of the ingredients except the berries and cocoa nibs to the blender and mix everything until creamy and smooth.
- Stir in the goji berries, mulberries and / or cocoa nibs.
- Line a baking pan with parchment paper and pour the mixture into it.
- Bake for 20-30 minutes until the edges peel off the pan.
- Let cool for 10-15 minutes, then enjoy.
|Nutritional Information||per 100 g|
|Calories||1545 / 369 kj / kcal|
|from Saturated fatty acids||7 g|
|from Polyunsaturated fatty acids||0,4 g|
|from Monounsaturated fatty acids||3,6 g|
|from Sugar||0,6 g|
- 100% Cocoa powder 
- from certified organic cultivation
Dietary supplements are not a substitute for a varied and balanced diet. Keep away from children.
The recommended daily dosage should not be exceeded.
1 English review written for Naturya Organic Fair Trade Cocoa Powder
1 customer review in English