Naturya Organic Spirulina Powder
From the South China Sea
This spirulina powder is very versatile and can be used in soups, smoothies and other drinks or dishes. Due to the rich amount of nutrients it contains, spirulina is considered a superfood. This spirulina is harvested on the South China Sea.
- We recommend 5 g to a maximum of 15 g of the powder daily. The powder can easily be mixed into smoothies.
Note on allergens:
- Contains natural sulphites.
Cleansing Spirulina Soup:
Preparation time: 15 minutes
Ingredients for 2 people:
- 1 large avocado
- 1 diced cucumber
- 100 ml coconut yoghurt
- 5 g fresh parsley
- 5 g fresh mint
- 1 teaspoon fresh grated ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon ground paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon ground turmeric
- 1 tsp Naturya Spirulina powder
- Juice from 1 lemon
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup (250 ml) water
- Remove the seeds from the avocados.
- Mix all ingredients well in a blender, serve and enjoy.
- The soup can be enjoyed both cold and hot.
|Diets & Dietary Restrictions:||Vegan, Gluten-Free|
|Categories:||Micro Algae, Instant drinks, powder & syrups|
|Product Features:||Certified organic, Vegan|
Dietary supplements are not a substitute for a varied and balanced diet. Keep away from children.
The recommended daily dosage should not be exceeded.
English reviews written for Naturya Organic Spirulina Powder
1 customer review in all languages
We do not have any reviews in English yet, but we do have 1 reviews available in another language.
- No reviews available