Bake Affair Chocolate Muffins or Bundt Cake - SINGLE
Perfect for spontaneous visits
- Baking mix for muffins or cakes
- Easy & quick to prepare
- Delicious taste
This baking mix is perfect for quickly mixing up delightfully moist muffins. The carefully made mix makes about 15 muffins, 1 bundt cake or one other type of cake. The mix can also be made vegan. The quick, easy to use mix is great to keep on hand in case of spontaneous visitors!
Fresh ingredients needed (classic recipe)
- 420ml milk
- 140 ml sunflower oil
- 1 egg
Fresh ingredients needed (vegan recipe)
- 140ml soy milk
- 140ml sunflower oil
Tip: instead of using sunflower oil you can use any kind of vegetable oil instead.
- Preheat the oven to 165 ° C (convection).
- Open the package and pour the contents into a large bowl.
- Classic version: add 420 ml milk, 140 ml sunflower oil (see milk and oil measurement lines in the can) and 1 egg to the mix and stir for 1 minute. You can use a food processor, hand mixer or spoon to stir the mixture until combined.
- Vegan version: add 420 ml soy drink and 140 ml sunflower oil (see the line in the can) and stir for 1 minute until combined.
- Add 15 muffin wrappers to a tin and fill the dough into the wrappers up to 1 cm below the top of the wrapper. Use a spoon or a pastry bag to fill the cups. Bake for ca. 35 minutes at 165°C (convection). Do a poke test to determine if the muffins are done.
Bundt cake instructions:
- Prep your cake pan by greasing and flouring it. Pour the batter into the pan and bake at 165°C for around 65 minutes. Do a poke test to make sure the cake is done. Take the cake out of the oven, let it cool for 10 minutes in the pan, then take the cake out of the pan and let it cool on a cooling rack.
*The poke test: before you take the muffins or cake out of the oven, use a cake tester or tooth pick to poke the cake. When you can pull the tester out and it has no liquid on it, the cake is done.
|Diets & Dietary Restrictions:||Vegan|
|Product Features:||Palm Oil-Free, Vegan|
Dietary supplements are not a substitute for a varied and balanced diet. Keep away from children.
The recommended daily dosage should not be exceeded.