Classic Ayurveda Organic Brahmi Ghee
Ayurvedic clarified butter enriched with herbs
- Brahmi is medicated in clarified butter
- Grita forn
- Suitable for internal and external use
Made from certified organic butter
Grita is a traditional Ayurvedic type of ghee (clarified butter) enriched with a special herbal substance. For classic Ayurveda gritas, only organic ghee can be used. Triphala ghee can be used internally and externally.
In Ayurveda brahmi (Bacopa monieri) is considered the plant that leads to Brahman - the highest knowledge. According to Ayurveda, the plant is designed to reduce Vata and Kapha.
- Latin: Bacopa monnieri
- Ayurvedic plant products from organic farming
- Known as the "memory plant"
- Pure herbal supplement without artificial flavours or preservatives
- Country of origin: India
- Particularly during autumn and winter
- Reduces vata and kapha
- Guaranteed product safety through a German laboratory. This product complies with the German / EU directives in relation to heavy metals, microbiology and aflatoxins.
|Product Features:||Certified organic|
|Ayurvedic Products:||Oils & Fats|
|Nutritional Information||per 100 g|
|Saturated fatty acids||62.7 g|
Ingredients: Pure Butter fat *, umbel (Bacopa monnieri) *
* from controlled organic cultivation
Country of origin: India and Austria
Information for allergy sufferers: Contains milk. May contain traces of lactose
Dietary supplements are not a substitute for a varied and balanced diet. Keep away from children.
The recommended daily dosage should not be exceeded.