Dr. Lanz ArthroDisc WAX
Warming muscle ointment
The Dr. Lanz ArthroDisc WAX is warming muscle ointment that promotes blood circulation. It has a relaxing effect on the muscles and is perfect for muscle tightness, soreness or tension.
- Supports blood circulation
- Relaxes the muscles
- Has an immediate warming effect
- Contains no artificial colours or preservatives
- Devil's claw: This root from the Kalahari Desert has relaxing properties
- Arnica: is a plant that has been used for ages in alternative medicine for the joints and muscles
- Wintergreen oil: This plant has a very high content of natural salicylates.
- Sunflower oil: A traditional oil for rheumatism.
- Camphor: An age-old remedy for rheumatism.
- Chilli peppers extract: The capsicum contained in the formulation promotes blood circulation and has a long-lasting effect.
- Carotene oil: Gives ArthroDisc Wax its colour. It is an excellent antioxidant and contains vitamin A.
- Apply to affected areas and massage in several times a day.
Note: Do not apply to irritated skin, wounds, varicose veins or mucous membranes. Not suitable for infants and young children. Avoid contact with the eyes.
|Pharmaceutical form:||Care & Cosmetics|
INCIS: Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil, Cetyl Alcohol, Ricinus Communis Seed Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter, Glycine Soja Oil, Rhus Verniciflua Cera, Methyl Salicylate, Hydrogenated Rapeseed Oil, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Tocopherol, Rosmarinus Officinalis Leaf Oil,Arnica Montana Flower Extract, Glycerin, Camphor, Capsicum Frutescens Fruit Extract, Capsicum Annuum Fruit Extract, Aqua, Harpagophytum Procumbens Root Extract, Limonene, Zea Mays Oil, Beta-Carotene, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, Lactic Acid
Dietary supplements are not a substitute for a varied and balanced diet. Keep away from children.
The recommended daily dosage should not be exceeded.