Garmin vivofit® 3
Fitness Tracker with 1 year of battery life
Fitness Tracker with 1 year of battery life and automatic Garmin Move IQ ™ -Aktivitätserkennung
- Features 1-year battery life
- Shows steps, calories, distance, intensity minutes³ and time of day on backlit display; monitors sleep¹
- Auto activity detection classifies activity type on Garmin Connect™
- Reminds you to stay active with move bar and audible alert
- Automatically syncs² to Garmin Connect to save, plan and share progress
- Move IQ captures different activities, such as walking, running, biking, swimming and using an elliptical, to view on Garmin Connect.
- No need to switch out your watch or start a new activity, vívofit 3 recognizes when your movement changes so you can go from a walk to a run in no time.
- Access Garmin Connect via mobile app or desktop to see your data in more detail, join challenges and compete against others.
Time for exercise
- While it’s ideal to be moving all throughout the day, we know that’s not always the case.
- Luckily, vívofit 3 tracks any and all of your movement, including inactivity. So while you might lose track of time and forget to move, vívofit 3 won’t.
- A red move bar appears on the display and a gentle alert sounds after 1 hour of inactivity.
- The move bar builds every 15 minutes until you reset it by walking for a couple of minutes.
A reliable companion - around the clock
- vívofit 3 follows your progress 24/7 thanks to its 1-year battery life. It automatically monitors your rest when you go to sleep.
- It’s water resistant so you can wear it in the pool or the shower. Optional accessory bands in various color schemes let you coordinate your vívofit 3 to your wardrobe.
Your goals in his sights
- The vívofit 3 learns how active you are and has you a personal daily goal that you can reach. Depending on your training successes the vívofit 3 adjusts your goal and motivates you so to do more exercise.
Insights from Garmin Connect
- During the day the vívofit 3 synchronized automatically with Garmin Connect². Garmin Connect is a free app that gets to know you and your habits and other based on data. It provides valuable information, so you you can improve every day. Stay inspired with stats and inspirational messages. In addition, get health advice from experts like virtual trainer. Just download and get started.
|Categories:||Supplements & Gels|
Dimensions, weight and power
|Dimensions||22.3 x 10.33 mm (W x D); the length varies depending on the band size; 137-195 mm (L) and 165 up to 225 mm (XL)|
|Display size, WxH||10 x 10 mm|
|Display resolution, W x H||64 x 64 mm|
|Weight||Standard: 26 g; XL: 28 g|
|Battery||A replaceable CR1632 coin cell|
|Battery life||1 year|
|Water resistance||5 ATM|
|Smartphone Notifications (shows when connected to your compatible phone email, SMS and other alarms)||No|
|Watch functions||Time, stopwatch, date|
|Virtual Pacer ™ (compares the current Pace with the target)||No|
|Accelerometer (calculates the distance for indoor training without a stride sensor required)||Yes|
|Compatible with Vector ™||No|
|Several bike profiles||No|
|Speed / cadence sensor||No|
Running and cycling functions
|Heart rate monitor||No|
|Virtual Partner® (train against a digital person)||No|
|Virtual Racer ™ (compete against other activities)||No|
|Automatic multisport (switch between sport modes by pressing a key)||No|
|Advanced workouts (create custom, goal-oriented workouts)||No|
|Pace alert (if you vary from preset pace an alarm)||No|
|Interval training (set up exercise and rest intervals)||No|
|Heart rate-based calorie computation||No|
|Training Effect (impact of an activity on your aerobic fitness)||No|
|Pool functions (paths, distance, pace, number of trains / puff count, calories burned)||No|
|Swim identification (eg Front Crawl)||No|
|Open Water Swim features (distance, pace, number of trains / puff count, calories burned)||No|
|Manual positioning of the flag (flag on the green pull to obtain accurate distance)||No|
|Shot Distance Measurement (calculates the exact distance for play on the square punches)||No|
|Distance to the front, middle and back of the green||No|
|Distance to layups / doglegs||No|
|Swing Tempo (measures the ratio between the time for the backswing and follow through)||No|
|Swing Training (audio signals convey the ideal ratio of 3: 1 between the backswing and follow through)||No|
|Swing Strength ™ (measures the power of your golf swing)||No|
|Statistics storage (putts per round, GIR, fairway hits, average shot distance)||No|
|store positions (marked golf course POIs for later use)||No|
|Works with Custom Maps||No|
|Hunting and Fishing Calendar||No|
|Automatic Target (learn how active the user and has a daily target steps)||Yes|
|Inactivity bar (appears on the device after a period of inactivity; walk around a few minutes to reset the display)||Yes|
|Sleep monitoring (monitors total sleep time and hours of motion or quiet sleep)||Yes|
|Virtual start line||No|
|Autopilot remote control||No|
|Automatic wireless MOB activation||No|
|Integrated barometer and tide tables||No|
Board system functions
|Worldwide airport database (s)||No|
|Altimeter with adjustable Barometer setting||No|
|3-axis electronic compass with HSI||No|
|Several time zones with Zulu / UTC||No|
|Wireless reception of flight plans from Garmin Pilot ™||No|
Garmin Connect ™
|Garmin Connect ™ compatible (online community where you analyze, categorize and share data)||Yes|
|Automatic sync (automatically transfers data to your computer)||Yes|
|Tide tables BlueChart card||No|
Delivery vívofit 3 (single unit):
- vívofit 3
- instruction manual
Dietary supplements are not a substitute for a varied and balanced diet. Keep away from children.
The recommended daily dosage should not be exceeded.
vívofit 3: Meet the Challenge