Kräuter Max Calypso Fruit Tea
Fruit pieces with hibiscus flowers
- Contains mango, banana & pineapple pieces
- No artificial flavours
Free From Sugar
The Calypso fruit tea by Kräutermax is made up of hibiscus blossoms with mango, papaya, pineapple and banana pieces.
- For one cup , add 1 heaped teaspoon of tea (about 1-2 g dried tea) to a cup of boiling water.
- Steep for 10 minutes, then strain.
- Drink a cup of tea 3 to 4 times daily between meals.
- You can sweeten the finished tea with sugar or honey.
|Pharmaceutical form:||Loose Leaf Tea|
|Diets & Dietary Restrictions:||Sugar-Free|
|Product Features:||No Synthetic Additives, Free From Sugar, Vegan|
Ingredients : hibiscus blossoms, mango pieces [banana, sugar, citric acid *], banana pieces [banana, rice flour **], pineapple pieces [pineapple, sugar, citric acid *],
** release agent
Dietary supplements are not a substitute for a varied and balanced diet. Keep away from children.
The recommended daily dosage should not be exceeded.