Life Light Yeast-Free Iron Spirulina
An exceptionally wide range of micronutrients!
(£408.06 / tablet, Price shown includes 5% VAT. - Excludes delivery costs)
Features & Advantages
- The trace element iron is naturally bound to the spiral, blue-green Spirulina microalgae
- Wide range onf micronutrients
Item no.: LL-20266, Content: 90 tablets, EAN: 9005858040063
Life Light's Iron Spirulina microalgae contains organically bound iron for those with higher needs. The blue-green microalgae Spirulina platensis included in the tablets thrive in East Asian algae farms and contain many valuable nutrients such as amino acids (including all 8 essential aminos), vitamins such as B12, minerals, trace elements, unsaturated fatty acids and a high content of chlorophyll. Iron contributes to normal blood vessels and haemoglobin.
- Especially suitable as a supplement in a vegetarian diet.
- Iron Spirulina is ca. 85% digestible
- Naturally yeast, iodine, gluten and lactose-free!
- Non GMO
- take 5 tablets daily.
- Suck on or swallow with liquid before or between meals.
- Drink a lot of water during the day!
- Long-term use: recommended.
- Use half the dose for children.
Note: The additional intake of natural vitamin C is recommended!
|Categories:||Micro Algae, Iron Supplements|
|Product Features:||Yeast-free, No Synthetic Additives|
- 100% Spirulina algae powder
Dietary supplements are not a substitute for a varied and balanced diet. Keep away from children.
The recommended daily dosage should not be exceeded.
English reviews written for Life Light Yeast-Free Iron Spirulina
2 customer reviews in all languages
We do not have any reviews in English yet, but we do have 2 reviews available in other languages.
- No reviews available