Naturya Organic Sun-Dried Goji Berries
A superfood from China
£11.75 £14.70 -20% (£5.88 / 100 g)
Price shown includes 5% VAT. - Excludes delivery costs
Features & Advantages
- Fruity snack
- Add flavour to lots of meals
- Lovingly harvested by hand
- Certified organic
Item no.: NAT-GOJSD200, Content: 200 g, EAN: 5060238480741
These delicious goji berries can be used in a wide variety of dishes and are popular in cereals or yoghurt or simply a snack. The berries are lovingly hand-picked from the goji trees along the banks of the Yellow River. They are then gently processed into these snacks!
- Enjoying 1 teaspoon (= 5g) is recommended. Enjoy the pure enjoyment of sun-ripened goji berries in a wide variety of dishes, as a snack between meals or in your smoothie.
Choc Orange Truffle Bites Recipe
Preparation time: approx. 10 minutes
Baking time: 10 minutes
Ingredients for approx. 20 pieces:
- 200 g coconut oil
- 100 g cocoa powder
- 5 tbsp maple syrup
- 1-2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon orange extract
- A pinch of salt
- 60 g Naturya Goji berries
- Zest from 1/2 orange
- Grease an ovenproof dish 40 x 70 cm with coconut oil and line with baking paper.
- Heat the oil slowly in a saucepan at a low temperature.
- Stir in the cocoa powder followed by maple syrup, vanilla and orange extract and salt with a whisk.
- Pour the mixture into the mould and sprinkle with goji berries and orange zest.
- Then put in the refrigerator and chill for about 1 hour until the mixture sets.
- Cut into pieces and enjoy.
|Nutritional Information||per 100 g|
|Calories||1290 / 308 kj / kcal|
|from Saturated fatty acids||1,2 g|
|from Polyunsaturated fatty acids||1,3 g|
|from Monounsaturated fatty acids||0,8 g|
|from Sugar||46 g|
- 100% Goji berries 
- from certified organic cultivation
Dietary supplements are not a substitute for a varied and balanced diet. Keep away from children.
The recommended daily dosage should not be exceeded.