Scitec Nutrition Protein Muffin
Heavenly muffins with a high protein and fibre content
- With pieces of fruit
- Easy to make
- Excellent nutritional values
Scitec Nutrition's protein muffins easy to prepare, taste delicious and have excellent nutritional values.
- The muffin mix contains whey protein.
- The proteins support the body with all the necessary amino acid varieties, including the 9 essential amino acids.
- Preheat the oven and add muffin wrappers to a muffin tin. Mix one serving of the powder (120 g) with 100 ml of water in a mixing bowl until you get a smooth dough. Beat vigorously with a spoon or whisk. Pour the dough into moulds (makes around 4 muffins). Depending on your oven it takes 15-20 minutes to cook the muffins at 180-200 ° C.
- Test the muffins with a needle before you finish the baking process. Wait until they are cool and enjoy!
- May contain traces of nuts, peanuts, celery, fish and crustaceans.
- Contains polyols, can have a laxative effect if consumed excessively.
|Nutritional Information||per serving (120 g)||per 100 g|
|Calories||2173 / 519 kj / kcal||1813 / 433 kj / kcal|
|Fat||28 g||23 g|
|from Saturated fatty acids||22 g||19 g|
|Carbohydrates||43 g||36 g|
|from Sugar||3,9 g||3,3 g|
|from Polyhydric alcohols (Polyols)||12 g||10 g|
|Protein||26 g||22 g|
|Fiber||11 g||9,2 g|
|Salt||1,29 g||1,08 g|
- Oat flour 
- Coconut oil
- Whey protein concentrate
- Soy lecithin 
- Xylitol 
- Oat fibers 
- Chick egg protein powder
- Strawberry pieces 
- Disodium phosphate 
- Sodium hydrogen carbonate 
- Shredded coconut
- White chocolate 
- Coconut 
- Citric acid (E330) 
- Sucralose 
- Acesulfame potassium 
- Contains gluten
- leavening agent
- acidity regulator
Dietary supplements are not a substitute for a varied and balanced diet. Keep away from children.
The recommended daily dosage should not be exceeded.
VitalAbo UK shopping highlights
Free Delivery to United Kingdom from £42.90
Secure Payment using SSL Encryption Technology