Solaray Hair Nutrients
Vital substances with biotin, vitamin B5 and zinc
(£443.66 / kg, Price shown includes 5% VAT. - Excludes delivery costs)
Features & Advantages
- Nutrient complex
- With L-cysteine
- 60 capsules
Item no.: CV-4790, Content: 60 capsules, EAN: 076280047905
Hair Nutrients is a nutrient complex with coordinated vitamins and minerals and biotin.
- Take 1 capsule daily with a meal or a glass of water; if required up to 2 capsules daily.
- An overdose of ferrous products may cause intoxication in children under 6 years of age. In case of acute poisoning due to iron, call emergency services immediately.
- Not suitable for children under 3 years old.
- Please keep cool and dry.
|Product Features:||No Synthetic Additives|
|Vitamin A (Retinol)||1.365 µg|
|Vitamin C (ascorbic acid)||100 mg|
|Vitamin B1 (Thiamine)||7,5 mg|
|Vitamin B2 (riboflavin)||25 mg|
|Vitamin B3 (niacin)||10 mg|
|Vitamin B6 (pyridoxine)||25 mg|
|Vitamin B9||200 µg|
|Vitamin B7 (biotin)||500 µg|
|Vitamin B5 (pantothenic acid)||100 mg|
|Iron ||4 mg|
|Zinc ||5 mg|
|Manganese ||2,5 mg|
|PABA (para-aminobenzoic acid)||25 mg|
|Choline bitartrate||50 mg|
- as Amino Acid Chelate
- Vitamin C (ascorbic acid)
- Vitamin B5 (pantothenic acid)
- Vegetable cellulose 
- Choline bitartrate
- Vitamin B2 (riboflavin)
- Vitamin B6 (pyridoxine)
- PABA (para-aminobenzoic acid)
- Vitamin B3 (Niacinamide)
- Rice flour 
- Cellulose 
- Vitamin B1 (Thiamine)
- Croscarmellose sodium 
- Silicic acid (silica) 
- Magnesium stearate 
- Vitamin A (Retinol)
- Vitamin B7 (biotin)
- Vitamin B9
- capsule shell
- release agent
Dietary supplements are not a substitute for a varied and balanced diet. Keep away from children.
The recommended daily dosage should not be exceeded.