Terra Elements Organic Moringa Tablets
Tablets from lthe eaves of the Moringa tree
(£47.98 / kg, Price shown includes 5% VAT. - Excludes delivery costs)
Features & Advantages
- Gently ground and pressed
- Natural vitamin A
- From southern India
- Certified organic
- Free From Sugar
Item no.: XAY-TE-24077, Content: 240 tablets, EAN: 4251461801347
These Moringa tablets are made from the leaves of the Moringa oleifera tree, which is native to southern India. The leaves naturally contain vitamin A.
- Thanks to the tablets, you can easily get your daily dose on the go.
- The leaves are air-dried in the shade at temperatures of 35 to 40 degrees Celsius
- The leaves are gently dried, ground and pressed
The Moringa tree:
- The Moringa tree is clearly recognizable because it has a bulbous root sprouting from several trunks
- The trees branch out like shrubs
- You will find precious leaves on the branch tip
- Take 2 tablets before or with a meal 2x a day
- Southern India
|Diets & Dietary Restrictions:||Vegan, Vegetarian, Gluten-Free, Sugar-Free|
|Categories:||Plant Extracts, Ayurvedic Products|
|Product Features:||Certified organic, Yeast-free, Free From Sugar, Raw , Vegan, Vegetarian|
|Ayurvedic Products:||Dietary Supplements|
- 100% Moringa (Moringa oleifera) powder 
- from controlled organic farming
|Ingredients||per serving (4 Tablets)|
|Vitamin A||312,4 mcg|
Dietary supplements are not a substitute for a varied and balanced diet. Keep away from children.
The recommended daily dosage should not be exceeded.
English reviews written for Terra Elements Organic Moringa Tablets
- No reviews available