Bake Affair White Chocolate & Raspberry Cookies - SINGLE
Easy to take on trips!
- Makes about 15 cookies
- Quick and easy to prepare
- No special baking knowledge needed!
Whether you're anticipating having guests or looking to treat yourself without making a ton of cookies, this mix is just for you! Featuring Belgian white chocolate and delicious raspberries, the cookies make the perfect afternoon snack. They're great for road trips or travelling or any time you need a pick me up!
Fresh ingredients needed:
- 1 egg
- 175g soft butter
- Only put one cookie sheet in the oven at a time.
- The raw cookies can be frozen. When you're ready to bake them, simply put them in the oven at 180 ° C (electric) and bake for 22 minutes.
- To keep the cookies fresh for a long time, store them in a jar or cookie tin.
- Either remove the butter from the refrigerator 1-2 hours before you're ready to bake or heat it up in the microwave for 30 seconds.
- Open the container and remove the sugar sachet and put it aside.
- Put the softened butter in a large bowl and beat the butter and the sugar (from the sugar sachet) for 3 minutes using a food processor or hand mixer.
- Add the egg and mix for another minute. Then, add the baking mix and stir in for approx. 1 minute until a smooth dough forms. If necessary, stir again by hand to ensure that the chocolate is evenly distributed through the dough.
- Shape the dough into 15 balls (60g each). You can either take spoonfuls of dough and roll them into balls using the palms of your hand, then press them slightly flat until they are about 2cm high.
- You can also drop the dough onto the cookie sheets using an ice cream scoop.
- Place the cookie dough on a baking sheet, plate or cutting board lined with baking paper, cover with cling film or cloth and refrigerate for 1-2 hours.
- 15 minutes before you're ready to bake, preheat the oven to 180 ° C (electric).
- Place the cookies 5 cm apart on 2 baking sheets lined with baking paper and bake for 18 minutes. Take the cookies off the sheet and cool on a wire rack.
- Store in an airtight container.
|Product Features:||Palm Oil-Free, Reduced Plastic|
Dietary supplements are not a substitute for a varied and balanced diet. Keep away from children.
The recommended daily dosage should not be exceeded.