Fit4Day Protein Brot
With flaxseeds and seeds
- Easy to prepare
- 26% protein content
Make home-made, wonderfully fragrant bread in no time at all. It has a protein content of 26% and contains flaxseeds as well as other seeds.
- Mix 250 g of the bread mix with 210 ml of lukewarm water and knead for about 6 minutes into a smooth dough. Let the dough rest in a bread pan (about 22 x 10 cm) for 45 to 60 minutes. Then bake the bread for 60 minutes at 190 ° C (on top and bottom heat). Allow the bread to cool completely and carefully remove from the mold.
- One baking mixture makes about 400 g of bread.
- 1 Fit4Day protein bread baking mix
- 1 handful of pumpkin seeds
- 3 tablespoons sunflower seeds
- 1 teaspoon whole fennel seeds
Simply knead the ingredients into the raw dough and bake.
|NEW Product Features:||Vegan, Vegetarian|
|Nutritional Information||pro 100 g Brotmischung||pro 100 g fertiges Brot|
|Calories||1604 / 383 kj / kcal||1130 / 270 kj / kcal|
|Fat||16,9 g||13,4 g|
|from Saturated fatty acids||2,3 g||1,8 g|
|Carbohydrates||13,9 g||5,9 g|
|from Sugar||5,1 g||1,9 g|
|Protein||39,7 g||26,5 g|
|Fiber||16,3 g||10,1 g|
|Salt||2,1 g||1,1 g|
Dietary supplements are not a substitute for a varied and balanced diet. Keep away from children.
The recommended daily dosage should not be exceeded.
VitalAbo UK shopping highlights
Free Delivery to United Kingdom from £42.90
Secure Payment using SSL Encryption Technology