Kulau Sea Veggies - Organic Nori Flakes
Nori red algae - flakes
- Organic sea vegetables
- Organic wild collection
- A whole new culinary experience
Sea Veggies - Wild Growing Organic Vegetables.
Algae have great culinary potential with various edible seaweed types and different flavors. Aquatic plants are not only versatile, but also contain numerous vitamins, minerals and trace elements. Due to the high iodine content, it is advised to enjoy seaweed in moderation.
The nori red alga is leaf-shaped and purple in colour. It is high in fiber and protein, low fat and sugar free.
- The KULAU nori seaweed stem from organic wild collection along Spain's Atlantic coast.
- The algae are air dried at 40 °C.
First wash the nori flakes, soak in water for 20 minutes and rinse well. Can be use as a topping for salads, soups or scrambled eggs.
- When is its wet state, weight increases 6-fold.
- Naturally rich in iodine. Excessive intakes of iodine can lead to thyroid disorder. Recommended daily intake of not more than 0.2 mg of iodine.
- White spots found on the surface of the algae are natural sea salt residues.
|NEW Product Features:||Certified organic, Free From Sugar|
- 100Percent Nori alga (red alga, porphyra spp.) 
- from controlled organic cultivation
Dietary supplements are not a substitute for a varied and balanced diet. Keep away from children.
The recommended daily dosage should not be exceeded.
VitalAbo UK shopping highlights
Free Delivery to United Kingdom from £42.90
Secure Payment using SSL Encryption Technology