Life Light Blue-Green Algae
Natural, freshwater algae speciality supplement
(£976.33 / tablet, Price shown includes 5% VAT. - Excludes delivery costs)
Features & Advantages
- The oldest food on the earth
- Rich in nutrients
- From Lake Klamath in Oregon
Item no.: LL-20122, Content: 120 tablets, EAN: 9005858034017
What is Blue-Green Alga?
- Wild micro algae from Klamath lake in Oregon, USA
- First living organism formed approximately 3.5 billion years ago in the earth's cooling phase
- Provided the basis for all further living organisms
- Oldest food on the earth
- Extremely rich in nutrients
- Easily digestible
- take 1 to 6 tablets daily. Suck on the tablets or swallow them with water.
Please note: Blue-green algae can be used as a supplement or treatment.
Naturally free of yeast, gluten, and lactose. Made without artificial colors or flavors.
|Product Features:||Fructose-Free, Vegan, Vegetarian|
- 95% Aphanizomenon flos-aquae
- 5% Fructose
- Microcrystalline cellulose 
Dietary supplements are not a substitute for a varied and balanced diet. Keep away from children.
The recommended daily dosage should not be exceeded.
English reviews written for Life Light Blue-Green Algae
5 customer reviews in all languages
We do not have any reviews in English yet, but we do have 5 reviews available in other languages.
- No reviews available