Nature's Plus Iron 40mg
Iron from soy amino acid chelate
(£0.00 / tablet, Price shown includes 5% VAT. - Excludes delivery costs)
Features & Advantages
- 2 tablets contain 40 mg of iron
- Gluten-free formula
- No artificial colours or preservatives
Item no.: DS-3420, Content: 180 tablets, EAN: 097467034204
Each tablet contains 20 mg of organically bound iron from soy amino acid chelate. The product is called Iron 40 mg, which is the amount contained in a serving of 2 tablets.
- Made with the Biotron method of amino acid chelation
- Take 2 tablets once a day with plenty of fluid.
|Allergens:||Gluten-free, Fish-free, Lactose-free|
|Categories:||Minerals & Trace Elements, Iron Supplements|
- Microcrystalline cellulose
- Vegetable cellulose
- Stearic acid
- Magnesium stearate
- Pharmaceutical glaze (from tree resin)
General Information About Iron
Dietary supplements are not a substitute for a varied and balanced diet. Keep away from children.
The recommended daily dosage should not be exceeded.
English reviews written for Nature's Plus Iron 40mg
6 customer reviews in all languages
We do not have any reviews in English yet, but we do have 6 reviews available in other languages.
- No reviews available