Methionine Amino Acids to Prevent Bacteria
... is a sulfur-containing amino acid!
Methionin is required in the body for the synthesis of proteins and for many metabolic functions. It is an essential amino acid and needs to be taken in with food. It is absorbed by the gastrointestinal tract which inhibits the growth of bacteria.
- Activated methionine
- Stomach acid resistant capsules
- 60 capsules
- 500 mg Acetyl L-Carnitine per capsule
- Supplements your daily nutrition
- Organic amino acid
- Contains useful sulphur compounds
- 2 capsules daily for your daily needs
- Contains sulphur molecule
VitalAbo UK shopping highlights
Free Delivery to United Kingdom from € 44,97
Secure Payment using SSL Encryption Technology