Bake Affair Chocolate Chip Cookies Mix
Perfect for anyone who loves sweets!
- Makes about 15 cookies
- Soft on the inside, crunchy on the outside
- Quick and easy to prepare
This baking mix is an absolute hit! Made in just a few steps, the cookies are ready in no time! Featuring Belgian chocolate, the cookies are soft on the inside and crunchy on the outside. They're perfect for any occasion when you're expecting guests or for any time you want to treat yourself to something special.
Fresh ingredients needed:
- 1 egg
- 175g soft butter
- Take the butter out of the fridge 1-2 hours before baking, or heat it up in the microwave for 30 seconds.
- Open the package, remove the sugar sachet and set it aside.
- Place the soft butter in a large bowl. Empty the contents of the sugar sachet into the bowl and cream together for about 3 minutes.
- Add the egg and mix for another minute, then add the baking mix and stir in for approx. 1 minute to form a smooth dough making sure the chocolate is evenly distributed.
- Spoon the dough into your hand, roll it into a ball and press it slightly flat. You can also use an ice cream scoop to portion out the dough. The mix makes about 15 dough balls (of about 60g each).
- Place the dough balls on a baking sheet covered with baking paper, cover with cling film or cloth and refrigerate for 1-2 hours.
- Preheat the oven to 180 ° C (electric) 15 minutes before you're ready to bake.
- Place the cookies about 5 cm apart on 2 baking sheets lined with baking paper and bake for 18 minutes. Let the cookies cool before serving.
- Only put one baking sheet at the oven at a time.
- You can easily freeze the raw cookies. When you're ready to bake them, just put them in the oven at 180 ° C for 22 minutes.
- The cookies can be stored in an airtight container and stay good for a few days.
- 1 baking mix makes about 15 cookies.
|Product Features:||Palm Oil-Free, Reduced Plastic|
Dietary supplements are not a substitute for a varied and balanced diet. Keep away from children.
The recommended daily dosage should not be exceeded.